Remember the days when you’d play with puzzles, build things with legos, and color away? Life felt a little simpler, when we were thinking about our creations, and less about the madness of the everyday world.
They say, create a life you don’t want to escape from. But isn’t there always a time you may need a break, have a distraction, or just unwind? Instead of unwinding with social media or netflix, how about you think and act like a kid again?
Nowadays with all the self-care topics, there are more and more ideas on what you can do without your digital lens. Some ideas that come to mind include:
- Adult coloring books
- Paint class
- Build an adult lego set (like the new Friends Central Perk Set)
- Draw / Sketch your ideal future
- Read (and not on your device)
- Do puzzles or play a board game with friends
- Create a collage of your passions
- Play catch with your dog
And if you ever get bored of one, go on to the next one.
image source – pixabay