Listen to our podcast or check out our blog post below. Your choice!
Not everyday is going to be perfect, but you can continue to make progress. Progress over perfection – a mantra I picked up that I truly believe in.
In that vein, there are things we can do to. make our days more productive, even if they aren’t always what we want them to be.
Here are a few things I like to do, that allow me to remember I’m on the path I want to be on:
- Make my bed when I wake up
- Have 3-4 glasses of water in the morning
- Workout before I begin the day (cardio + strength)
- Make coffee at home rather than buying it
- Take a screen break from my computer and get some fresh air
- Cuddle the furry ones for some stress relief
- Drink more water
- Stretch at least 2-3x a day especially if I’ve been sitting a lot
- Take time to remember what I am grateful for
- Read each night before bed
Small things can add up. And they make you realize that perfection isn’t happiness, but progress and focus on the goals you want to achieve can definitely bring a smile.
Until next time #radiatedaily
image source: pixabay